PJP Eye has successfully established a supply chain of raw materials that do not rely on a specific country. The supply chain for these single carbon batteries uses organic material which is ethically sourced from a diverse range of countries.
News & Updates
A Japanese battery producer of organic material based carbon battery, Cambrian™.
We are to provide sustainable energy solutions worldwide
using our proprietary plant based carbon batteries
Cambrian ™ Single Carbon Batteries
Learn more about technology
- Mass-produced and commercially ready (Standard Cells: 3000 mAh)
- Rapid Charging: 20 min for e-bikes, 50 min for 1KWH power storage
(about 10 x faster than conventional Li-Ion batteries)
- Life Cycle: SOH 86% at 8000 times –
expected battery life is more than 20 years
- No-Risk of thermal runaway and explosion
- The negative electrode is made of organic cotton
- Nickels, Manganese, and Cobalt free
- Recycling of industrial waste like Bagasse and skin of olives (for Ver2)
The next development of plant based carbon batteries
Dual Carbon Batteries
- Both positive and negative electrodes are made of our proprietary plant-based carbon
- Current Development: POC completed
- Targeted Energy Density: 398 WH/KG
- Targeted Mass Production Schedule: By 2024
- Life Cycle: 8000 cycles SOH: 86%
- Rapid charging up to 10 C (3000 mAh standard cells)
- Made of industrial waste and achieve carbon neutrality
- Nickles, manganese, and cobalt free
- No risks of thermal runaway and explosions
- Solid electrolyte and Lithium free (ver2 by 2025)
- At scale, as it is made of simple materials with industrial waste, with its excellent material flexibility, dual carbon batteries will be the most sustainable and affordable batteries in the world.
- Potential applications include EVs, electric airplanes, flying taxis, etc.